Investigation Services in Norway
OPE is able to offer you services within most areas of private investigation. About 80% of
our cases are issued by lawyers, public authorities, trade and industry; the
rest is assigned by private clients.
OPE works both nationally and internationally. We have a good network of partners around
the world, so geographical distances rarely pose a problem.
Here you find a list of references. If you wonder wether your case is within in our field
of work, you can contact us in order to discuss your needs.
Economical Crimes Investigation
- Parallel import
- Computer crime
Business Related Investigation
- Search of persons and resources for debt-collection agencies and financial institutions.
- Uncover insurance fraud
- Assistance in Due Dilligence analyses
General Company Cases
- Trademark investigation and copyright
- Evaluation of possible future employees
- Investigation of unjustified absence of employees
Private Affairs Investigations
- Marital cases
- Search for heirs
- Search for missing persons
- Search for biological parents for adopted children
- Assistance in graphology
- Assistance in technical analyses (for example track of blood)
- Investigation of dismissed criminal and civil cases
Oslo Private Etterforskningsbyrå
Fr. Nansens plass 9
P. O. Box 1402 Vika
Phone: 22 41 10 60
Mobile: 950 55 555